First things first, let me thank Susie from susiereece.com for thinking that my blog is “lovely” enough to be nominated for the Lovely Blog Award. Believe me when I say the timing for this could not have been better. Thank you 😀
Now, I am supposed to list a few things about myself and nominate a few blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award, but before I do, here are the guidelines:
- You must thank the person who nominated you for the award;
- you must add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post, your blog or both;
- you must share 7 facts about yourself;
- and lastly, you must nominate 15 bloggers who you admire and consider “lovely.” Let the nominees know they have been nominated by commenting on their blogs.
All right, now onto…
Seven Facts About Me
- I am terrified of blogging. Not even joking. There were two reasons I started this blog and one of them happened to be getting myself comfortable with expressing thoughts with words…which I am not so good at in person.
- The second reason I started a blog was to get my mind off of the monotonous day-to-day routine of stay-at-home parenting.
- My favorite color is a nice, fresh spring green.
- Though I love the outdoors, nothing makes me happier than sitting inside with a good book or a hilarious movie.
- At the moment I am writing this I am daydreaming about eating a delectably cheesy calzone from Tomato Street.
- I do not think of myself as interesting. In fact, I believe myself to be the most mundane person anyone could meet, but that could just be society and media affecting my self-esteem.
- I do yoga. And I like Oreos. If there was a way to successfully do yoga while eating Oreos I would be the best (and fattest) yogi EVER.
Okay, that was painful and I apologize for anyone who took the time to read that list. For better reading material I would highly suggest checking out the blogs that I have nominated below.
**Note: Though I would have loved to nominate 15 or more blogs, I have only been blogging for a few weeks and do not have many to put on the list.**
Vic Briggs http://shardsofsilence.wordpress.com
Am I Thirty Yet http://amithirty.com
Overcoming Bloglessness http://bluejbluej.wordpress.com
Being Margaret http://beingmargaret.com
The League of Mental Men http://leagueofmentalmen.wordpress.com
Daily Potato News http://dailypotatonews.com